awards
647 posts
part of
TAG WITH @willow
willow atkins
foal [m]
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2023 2:34:12 GMT
willow atkins Avatar

it's one of ophelia's off days and adelaide is out sick, which leaves willow with her hair falling out of her bun and her temper short. roman's been sour enough all morning to make all the flowers in their house wilt, but will put her foot down - he finally relented and promised to watch his grandmother today. 

the compromise was that willow would let him shoot zombies on-screen all day.

so with one worry abated, she tends to the storefront alongside elisabet, her leavanny. ducking in and out of the back door to do her routine farm work is tiresome and more dangerous than it should be. once, she's so distracted watching the road for potential customers ambling up her street that she nearly gets clipped by one of her tauros. 

buckwheat blows out from his nostrils and will stumbles back, landing on her ass on the hard, half-frozen dirt. grimacing, she gets back up, dusts herself off, and turns when elisabet's antennae chitter, alerting will to another customer. 

normally, she would just close the shop, but the winter months are hard for florists. her greenhouse is full of plots with resting and rehabilitating grass-types, but they can be tended to after hours. and the pay there is measly because she doesn't have the heart to charge more. 

"sorry, sorry - welcome to atkins' arrangements. what can i - oh." she stamps the dirt off her boots and looks up, and then adjusts her gaze to look down. she recovers. 

"how can i help you, honey?"
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
5,237 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
foal [m]
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2023 4:02:22 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Often, when it comes to sicknesses and conditions that she can't understand, worry builds up quick in her stomach. She beckons for Reiner to hurry, a hand buried within his mane whereas the other grips her jacket tight. On her journey through the various forest trails, bits of snow have floated their way into the folds of her coat, the warmth provided melting them until they found little chunks of ice that fall out.[break][break]

It's only when they spy the outlines of a shop that they begin to slow, the Luxray carefully digging his claws into the frozen roads before he ends up sliding. By now, the two look pretty ragged as they approach the front door, the bitter winds having styled their hair with beads of frost and kissed their knuckles till they've turned pale.[break][break]

Her nose is a rosy red as she sniffles, waddling up to the lady in the room with a pokeball in hand. When she finds enough space, she calls out a young Deerling still sporting its summer colours and coat, stumbling a little until Reiner steps in to support his weight.[break][break]

"My Deerling has been having trouble changing seasons. A- and nowadays, he seems really tired. He keeps walking into trees and just earlier this morning, I had to fish him out of the river."
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"] || theme

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT[break]
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

will
she/her
twenty-nine
november 12
rustboro
heterosexual
horticulturist
civilian
we sewed all the holes we had to breathe
awards
647 posts
part of
TAG WITH @willow
willow atkins
foal [m]
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2023 4:53:36 GMT
willow atkins Avatar

the exhausted glaze in willow's eyes leaves at once when she fully gets over her surprise and takes stock of the situation. the deerling that pops out of its ball is weak and worrisome enough, but she's more worried about the flush on the poor girl's cheeks. 

elisabet steps aside as willow skirts around the counter. she tugs off her gloves and tosses them, then shrugs out of her coat. the layered flannel she has underneath is warm enough. 

"we'll get him right as rain, but first - you look like you were just fished out of the river. take my coat and i can hang yours to dry."

not wanting to pressure her, she sets her coat on a flower stand and steps behind her. the quaint hand-painted sign clatters as it's flipped around. elisabet doesn't quite understand time, but knows the little flip means they're closed, so she goes about checking the vases to make sure they have enough water.

she tucks one of her many stray locks behind her ear and says, "we'll have to take him out back to my greenhouse, but it's nice and warm in there."
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
5,237 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
foal [m]
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2023 20:18:38 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Even amidst the cascade of signals that swirl through 's movements, nothing hits quite as hard as the fact that she just called her a fish. Or wait, no she said she was fished out of a river... that's kind of different.[break][break]

"I- uhm..." Before she can possibly state any objections, Eris finds herself being nudged by the Luxray, pushed to take a step closer to the pressure zone. And the moment she stumbles across that line, it's far too late for her, wide doe eyes turned up to meet the gaze of the stranger. "Okay..."[break][break]

The coat slips off her shoulders but when it comes to her sleeves, she stops, taking a moment to shuffle closer to the flower stand. And after a solid, deep breath, she makes the swap - One swift movement that barely allows the chilly air to touch, nor let Willow see her marred skin. Reiner moves to take her coat, snorting as he watches her try to fit into the borrowed one, only to look like a tiny Seel being swallowed up by a large, furry predator.[break][break]

She waddles a little in the new fit, trying her best to bunch things up so they don't quite drag around. Then when she finally figures something out, she looks back up with a rather sheepish smile.[break][break]

"So, the greenhouse, right?"

[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

crow

will
she/her
twenty-nine
november 12
rustboro
heterosexual
horticulturist
civilian
awards
647 posts
part of
TAG WITH @willow
willow atkins
foal [m]
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2023 22:53:15 GMT
willow atkins Avatar

willow's short herself - standing at a proud 5'2" - but her coat still hangs dumbly long on the girl. it doesn't matter though. when they make the short trek through the snow to the greenhouse, they'll be able to pull off some of their layers anyway. the flower shop sits at a comfortable temperature, but the greenhouse is warm enough to sweat. 

fun electric bill she has during these months. the solar panels on her roof help though.

elisabet opens the door for them and cocks her head curiously at the ailed deerling. willow lets eris pass and then scoops up the pokemon in her arms, cradling it under its chest and back end. it panics momentarily but she shushes gently and draws the door closed behind her with her foot. 

her land stretches out before them - tauros with weighted blankets over their backs eye them from their circular pen. her mudsdales poke their heads out from their stable stalls, snorting cold clouds into the air when they spy her. 

"just follow the sand on the ground so you don't slip," she says. the mixture of snow and fallarbor's ever-present soot can make the fields quite slippery. paths of sand tell a story of the order of her chores, branching towards the greenhouse and to her shed, the stable, the pen, and then some curious hexagonal structures far to the edge of the field, near the tree-line.

"so tell me about your deerling. what does he usually eat and is he eating normally?"
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
5,237 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
foal [m]
POSTED ON Jan 11, 2023 4:44:11 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]There has always been this little silly dream in the back of her mind - Her and , living in a comfy little house with an orchard, a yard for her pokemon and an open field for her to run about. There'd probably be a forest nearby, or if not, a few giants tree where she'd be able to build a treehouse with little bridges and ziplines all around.[break][break]

As she follows Willow's lead and steps out of the door, her eyes widen at the very sight that stretches beyond her imagination. The pen of Tauros, the stables of Mudsdales, the crunching of snow and dirt underneath her boots. Though she's stunned into silence, that soon breaks into a smile, then a little whoop, then a cheer as she hops around on the snow, watching her soles of her boots imprint themselves into the earth. Reiner finds that he has to nudge her along to make sure she doesn't get too distracted, but even he can't resist the allure of winter when Eris tosses a handful of snow at him.[break][break]

"Do you manage all of this, Miss? How do you even find the time??" The question is tossed as she hops away from the Luxray flinging a wad of snow at her. "And uhm, Lucky usually eats fruits and whatever bits of plants that he finds nearby. He's usually pretty good at avoiding the poisonous stuff."

When things fail the first time around, try it again with a little twist. This is the principle that Reiner applies as he grabs a pile of snow with his paw and slaps it right onto the back of Eris' shin. And she lets out a squeak, hopping a little as she shakes the rest of the ice away. Just when he thinks he's in the clear, she reaches over to give him a flick on the nose.[break][break]

"Oh a- and, what's those stuff over there? Those hexagon shape things? Near the trees? Boxes?"

close tab

played by

crow

will
she/her
twenty-nine
november 12
rustboro
heterosexual
horticulturist
civilian
awards
647 posts
part of
TAG WITH @willow
willow atkins
foal [m]
POSTED ON Jan 12, 2023 0:11:50 GMT
willow atkins Avatar

"i used to do it alone," she says with a breathless laugh. though she's small and the deerling is heavy, working on the farm for most of her adult life has given her enough strength in her arms and her back that she doesn't feel a thing. more than dropping the deerling, she's worried about slipping on the snow. or the girl slipping on the snow. 

"you make time for things like this. it's a lot, but i love it, so it's not really a lot, you know? still, i could use a few more hands."

she laughs as the girl and her luxray play together. when they reach the greenhouse doors, she works it open with her hip and pushes in with her shoulder. when inside, she puts down the deerling and holds out a hand to it. 

"don't go anywhere," she orders it gently. the place is brimming with plants - plants on the walls, flowering over the ground, hanging from rods strung up on the ceiling. a few rows of boxes with freshly watered dirt house her ailing patients; they're in various stages in recovery, but most of them are alert when willow enters.

a turtwig sleeping by one of the heaters stands and stretches. he rattles his way over and curiously inspects the deerling.

"your luxray can come in. just mind him around the pokemon nearer the back. oh, and those were my bee boxes. the bees are dormant now, but they make honey in the warmer months."

with gideon watching the deerling and ensuring it doesn't wander off, she goes to her cluttered workbench to grab a few tools.

"i'm willow, by the way."
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
5,237 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
foal [m]
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2023 7:25:03 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"Used to?"[break][break]

There's no hiding the curiosity that burns in her gaze: Who else was there? Volunteers? Could she volunteer? Maybe she'd mark it down as something to do in her spare time...[break][break]

As they step into the greenhouse, Eris can't help but let out a gasp of awe, keeping Reiner close as they carefully step through. And Lucky is more than happy to listen to orders, flopping into a pile and letting his gaze wander around the room.[break][break]

"Bees? As in-" It's as if a haze has been lifted, Eris' questions dissipating as she moves her arms to trace a large hexagon. "Ooooh, that makes sense now that I think about it..."[break][break]

Glancing at his ward's awkward actions, Reiner can't help but snort.[break][break]

"I'm Eris!! And this is my best bud, Reiner! Nice to meet you, Miss Willow!"

close tab

played by

crow

will
she/her
twenty-nine
november 12
rustboro
heterosexual
horticulturist
civilian
awards
647 posts
part of
TAG WITH @willow
willow atkins
foal [m]
POSTED ON Jan 22, 2023 5:12:42 GMT
willow atkins Avatar

"what a pretty name, eris," she says while she moves down to a row of plotted plant pokemon. they perk up when she approaches. a roselia steps neatly out of the soil and gives herself a shake, curtseying to the girl and her luxray. willow rolls her eyes and crouches down beside her gossifleur. 

"may i, edel?" she asks the little flower. it totters from side to side and exposes the large yellow petals atop its head, going still so willow can neatly swab off some of the pollen off its stamen. satisfied, she gives him a little tickle in thanks and stands up. 

will grabs a mortar and pestle, a few other herbs, and sits down cross-legged next to the deerling. she pats beside her and smiles warmly at eris. 

"there's another girl who works for me and she's lovely as can be, but she's still in school so she's only part-time." she starts grinding the ingredients together. gideon still stands, dutifully keeping an eye on the deerling (and though his services are moot, she appreciates it). "and my...boruta comes around to help out when he can. anyway, here. gossifleur pollen has healing properties. it'll help soothe any aches he has right now.

"but getting a deerling to swap coats takes time. i might have to keep him here for a bit. would you be okay with that?"
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
5,237 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
foal [m]
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2023 3:27:12 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]She gives a wide toothy grin at the compliment of her name, her cheeks flushing just a little as she squishes and rubs warmth back into them. But it isn't long before Reiner gently tugs her along, his tail wrapped around her arm as he leads her over to and cocks his head towards the empty space.[break][break]

"I don't go to school! I could help when I'm not busy adventuring?" Plopping down beside the woman, Eris smiles as she pulls at her ankles into a cross-legged position. Whilst her eyes are drawn to the mixture that Willow grinds, she wonders if knows of this pollem as well. "And uhm... as long as Lucky is happy and gets better, I think it'll be fine!"

close tab

played by

crow

will
she/her
twenty-nine
november 12
rustboro
heterosexual
horticulturist
civilian
awards
647 posts
part of
TAG WITH @willow
willow atkins
foal [m]
POSTED ON Feb 8, 2023 23:58:22 GMT
willow atkins Avatar

concern dapples her features. she reminds herself, before she can say anything rash, that this is absolutely not her kid and she has enough problems on her plate already. she can't dive down a rabbit hole and go after whatever deadbeat parents are letting her wander around in the snow. 

maybe a middle ground then. 

"well, how about we make a deal? you come and help me when you can and i won't charge you for lucky's treatment."

she mashes some berries into the mixture and then sits cross-legged beside the deerling. its nose twitches and she holds it out gently, clucking softly. "i promise i'll take the very best care of him for you. i can even teach you how to do it if this happens again."
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
5,237 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
foal [m]
POSTED ON Feb 9, 2023 14:30:17 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]A deal? Heaven knows she's the best at making them.[break][break]

But this time, there doesn't seem to be anything malicious lurking behind it.[break][break]

"Really? That would be so cool! Do I also get to learn how to herd Tauros? Or take care of Combees? What do you usually wear for work like that?"[break][break]

She needs take a moment to breathe, she's reminded of that much when Reiner reaches over to poke her in the stomach. And she does so, taking a deep breath of air as silence takes over that brief gap.[break][break]

"What's that mixture you're making?"[break][break]

Whatever it is, Lucky doesn't seem too thrilled by the scent.

close tab

played by

crow

will
she/her
twenty-nine
november 12
rustboro
heterosexual
horticulturist
civilian
awards
647 posts
part of
TAG WITH @willow
willow atkins
foal [m]
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2023 0:16:35 GMT
willow atkins Avatar

"whatever you want to learn," willow says and then quickly adds, "except maybe we work up to the tauros. they're not very nice, those two." the last thing she wants is to see the girl seriously injured because of buckwheat or cowslip's bad attitudes. 

"you'll probably want to wear things you don't mind getting dirty. sturdy boots help too. the ground can get kinda muddy when it rains." or when the snow melts, like they're expecting in a couple of weeks. 

"gossifleur pollen has healing properties," she explains. "i'm mashing it with a couple of other herbs that help settle a stomach since you said he's been having trouble eating. the blueberries are for taste." still, they're not enough to get the stubborn mule to take it. he keeps looking anxiously from willow to eris. 

she smiles and holds the bowl out to the girl. "go on and feed it to him. he trusts you more."
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
5,237 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
foal [m]
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2023 13:00:28 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]New skills under her belt? If she learns enough, could she convince Chu-e to try and move to a farm of their own? Given how her gym work is all about navigating a forest and climbing cliffs, she has plenty of clothes that fit the description. But perhaps, she should consider getting a few new ones...[break][break]

"It does? I know there a stun spores that can numb pain... Do you use those to treat your pokemon sometimes?" Reaching for the bowl, she scoops a bit of the mixture for Lucky to taste, holding it out until he gingerly licks the spoon. And as soon as he determines that the herbs aren't anything bad, he starts bleating for more, greedily gobbling down whatever is offered.[break][break]

"Are there other kinds of pollen that have healing properties?"

close tab

played by

crow

will
she/her
twenty-nine
november 12
rustboro
heterosexual
horticulturist
civilian
awards
647 posts
part of
TAG WITH @willow
willow atkins
foal [m]
POSTED ON Mar 9, 2023 3:24:19 GMT
willow atkins Avatar

"take it easy there, buddy. don't want to get sick," she says softly, gently reaching out to pat the deerling's side. it will help, when eris isn't here, if he associates willow's touch with this gentle interaction. she's still in work mode, half paying attention to eris to analyze the grass-type's demeanor. 

still, she's able to multi-task quite well. 

"sometimes, though it can be a bit jarring for some of them. mm yeah, absolutely. edel's pollen is just extra special. but most grass-types have unique means of healing. take endive for example." she points at a green lump near the back of the greenhouse. 

a closer look and one can make out the yellow antennae that spring up from her curved snout, tucked as it is under her flower-like frills so she can nap. some of the other plant pokemon nearest her have leaned in, almost subconsciously.

"a meganium's very breath has the power to revive dead plants. and her presence helps soothe some of the pain of some of my sicker patients."

with the berry mixture all eaten, willow holds a hand out to take the bowl from eris. "you like to learn, don't you?" she says with a smile, tone void of anything patronizing. 
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times
Swords Clashing